- Make: Aston Martin
- Model: DB9 Stratstone
- First Registered: 17/06/2011 (11)
- Mileage: 10,500
- Previous Owners: 0
- Engine: 5.9 Ltr V12
- Transmission: Automatic
- Doors: 2
- Seats: 4
- Trim Colour: Obsidian Black Leather & Alcantara
- Carpet Colour: Black
- Paint Colour: Mayfair Black
- MOT: 12 Months
- TAX: TBA
- HPI: Clear
- Warranty: 3 Months 5* Cover Included
- Leather and alcantara DBS style steering wheel
- Course silver seat stitching
- DB9 logo embroidered in the seat back in course silver thread
- 10-spoke forged black painted diamond turned wheels
- Microspin alloy facia
- Leather roof lining (Obsidian Black)
- Special edition sill plaques, 1 of 6 Mayfair Black
- 17/06/2011 – First Registration
- 09/08/2012 – Annual Service – Aston Martin Derby - 5,904 Miles
- 08/08/2013 – Annual Service – Aston Martin Derby -8,640 Miles
The Stratstone Aston Martin Mayfair dealership on Park Lane, London was the first to take advantage of the Works Tailored service by commissioning a special series of ten 2011MY DB9 coupes, all right hand drive and with Touchtronic 2 transmission as standard.
Six were finished in bespoke ‘Mayfair Black’ with Obsidian Black semi-aniline leather and Obsidian Black carpet, the remaining four in Park Lane White with Blue Gin ultrasoft waxy semi-aniline leather and Caspian Blue carpets.
Built in September 2010, these were the very first DB9s ever to have had semi-aniline leather as standard.
This vehicle is an absolutely stunning example of a high spec special edition Aston Martin DB9. A very well looked after useable vehicle with excellent service history.
** Independent Inspection Welcomed **